Featuring market leading six compression chambers and 240 mmHg of pressure, the BounceBack boots will get you back to peak form faster. With six different compression modes, the BounceBack boots will squeeze, flush and massage your legs, leaving you feeling rejuvenated after a hard workout.
Dynamic Compression Science
The BounceBack boots use dynamic compression to stimulate circulation and flush out waste products such as lactate acid, which leaves your legs feeling heavy after a hard workout. By sequentially pressurizing different chambers, the BounceBack boots accelerate your body's own recovery process by helping to deliver oxygenated blood to your muscles and flushing out your legs. The improved flow of nutrient and oxygen-rich blood is exactly what your muscles need to return to peak form.
Dynamic compression can:
- Reduce blood lactate acid levels. Research Article, J Athl Enhancement Vol: 2 Issue: 3. Hansen, Stetter, Li, Thomas.
- Reduce muscular tenderness and stiffness. J Strength Cond Res. 2015 May;29(5):1263-72.
- Improve flexibility. J Strength Cond Res. 2014 Apr;28(4):1058-64.
- Improve peripheral conduit and resistance artery function. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2015 Sep;115(9):2019-29.
- Upregulate PGC-1α mRNA and endothelial nitric oxide sythase protein. Exp Physiol. 2015 Jul 1;100(7):852-64.